Did your kids get a new hairstyle for back to school. Maybe they could use a new look for fall! The Senior Director of National Technical Education for Fantastic Sams Hair Salons, Pam Kelly has offered some tips on the latest hair trends:
- The summer sun and poolside fun can really do a number on your hair. Get your kids hair back in shape with a deep conditioning treatment at your local Fantastic Sams® Hair Salon.
- No more bad hair days for elementary-aged boys! The buzzed cut is still popular among boys and their moms! It’s a low maintenance hairstyle and it’ll be the least of your worries if he’s running late to school. Choose a cut that is short, but leaves enough hair for your boy to spike it with our fantasticstyle™ firm hold gel when it grows out.
- Spend more time on after-school activities than on your hair. Save time during your morning routine and have the perfect beach-inspired wave by braiding hair at night. Finish the look with fantasticfinish™ finishing spritz for a flexible yet lasting finishing hold.
- Add some personality to your hair without a drastic change: hair accessories are all the rage! Complement your hair with a jeweled headband or flower hair clip for the ultimate girlie look. As for guys, baseball caps are great to represent your favorite sports team, but eliminate “hat hair” with fantasticstyle™ firm hold gel.
- Don’t forget that back-to-school is more than just haircuts! Many high school and college students are looking to express or change their look with a new hair color. Try adding face-framing highlights to brighten up the look.
We stuck with the buzz cut for our oldest, Jackson, who just entered Kindergarten. We left it slightly longer on top so we have the option to spike it up a little with the Fantasicstyle pomade shaping wax. A little goes a long way! It’s also great for adding definition so I can add a little to the ends of my hair after I flat iron it for a more dimensional look. It’s also a natural sunscreen that protects the hair from the sun’s UV rays!
For me and my oldest daughter, we just got trims. The Fantasticstyle shaping spray is great for keeping fly-aways in place in my daughter’s ponytails. I also like to used it to add a little volume to my roots. I use a little while I’m blow-drying and a little more once I’ve got my hairstyle the way I want it. It has the perfect amount of holding power without the “crunch”.
Fantastic Sams is one of the world’s largest full-service hair care franchises providing the same quality services as independent salons, but at a fraction of the cost, making it a great option for busy families!
You can find more information about Fantastic Sams, including monthly coupons and hair tips, on their Facebook page. September’s coupon is $10 off a purchase of $50 or more. Find a salon near you here.
Feeling lucky? Enter to win a Fantastic Sams prize pack which includes:
- One (1) $25 Gift Certificate
- One (1) fantasticstyle shaping spray
- One (1) fantasticstyle pomade shaping wax.
Enter the giveaway by filling out the form below. Also, be sure to check out all of our other giveaways. NOTE: if you are having trouble with the mandatory entry on the form below, click “Do it!” first. Then the form will pop up to enter your info. If you don’t leave your address, I won’t have a way to get your prize to you. If you need more guidance, you can watch this video on how to enter Rafflecopter giveaways.
This giveaway is open until October 3, 2012 at 12:01 am EST to U.S residents.
Your information is confidential and used for contacting the winner and prize fulfillment purposes only.
A complimentary product/service was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.