P&G is a household name. They offer so many everyday products that you probably use all the time without even realizing it. Here are some great Thanksgiving Tips and Tricks from the Have You Tried This Yet? program from P&G:
Tips for Celebrating Thanksgiving at Home:
- Keep a roll of Bounty paper towels close by. One sheet traps and locks the mess so you can clean with less.
- Load the kids’ table with an arsenal of coloring books and puzzles. It will keep them busy while you clear the table and set out dessert.
- Keep your guests comfortable by stocking their room with a small coffee machine, an assortment of teas & coffee, as well as an extra wool blanket.
- Prior to their visit, wash your guest linens with Tide with a Touch of Downy Unstopables Lush Scent for a brilliant clean, added softness and fresh scent.
- Supply toiletries for your guests who forgot to pack their own. Fill a cup or small basket with oral care essentials like:
o Oral-B® Pro-Health® Clinical Pro-Flex Manual Toothbrushes
o Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health® Clinical Protection Floss
o Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Deep Clean Mint Rinse
o Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Plaque Control Fresh Mint Toothpaste
• To add an extra bit of holiday bathroom flare, tie a ribbon or an ornament around your guest’s towels.
Tips for Traveling During the Holidays:
- Plan ahead and load your car the day before with luggage and host/hostess gifts to save time and keep you organized.
- If you are on food duty, be sure to snap in a Febreze® CAR™ Vent Clip. It will drive away odors and freshen your car for up to 30 days.
- Pack books, card games and healthy snacks to keep your kids distracted and entertained throughout the journey.
- If you are traveling with a newborn, make sure to take some Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers. With its wetness indictor, you can keep your baby drier throughout the ride.
- Pair Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers with Pampers® Sensitive Wipes™, which condition your baby’s skin with each use.
- The holidays are great for family photos and will give you options for next year’s holiday card. Load your camera with Duracell® Rechargeable Quick Charger. It powers up 2 AA in 1 hour3.
For more information about the Have You Tried This Yet? program from P&G, as well as additional monthly features from spokesperson and new mom, Vanessa Lachey, visit PGTryIt.com.
Feeling lucky? Enter to win a prize pack featuring the products mentioned above by filling out the form below.
Also, be sure to check out all of our other giveaways. NOTE: if you are having trouble with the mandatory entry on the form below, click “Do it!” first. Then the form will pop up to enter your info. If you don’t leave your address, I won’t have a way to get your prize to you. If you need more guidance, you can watch this video on how to enter Rafflecopter giveaways.
This giveaway is open until November 27, 2012 at 12:01 am EST to U.S residents.
Your information is confidential and used for contacting the winner and prize fulfillment purposes only.
A complimentary product/service was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.