Feeling stressed about the upcoming holidays? Craving a new way to get organized? Try Springpad! It’s my new
favorite place to keep track of gift lists, recipes, shopping lists, travel plans and decorating ideas. Getting organized now is definitely going to make surviving the chaos-prone holiday season a whole lot easier. Plus, their recipe-to shopping-list converter, alerts about price drops and mobile apps are super awesome.
This December, Springpad has teamed up with Wayfair to make the holidays at your house even sweeter. Create a
Springpad wish list of the gorgeous home goods, gourmet kitchen goodies and gifts you’ve been dreaming of this
season, and you could win one of three $500 Wayfair.com shopping sprees. Entering to win is easy, get started
How to Enter
Entering the contest is super-simple, just follow these three easy steps:
1. Create a holiday wish list Springpad notebook. Don’t have a Springpad account? Register now at
2. Tag your notebook with #Holidays2012.
Learn how to tag a Springpad notebook.
3. Fill your notebook with at least 10 products from Wayfair.com.
Learn how to add things to Springpad using their web clipper.
You can see all the contest entries on the Home for the Holidays contest page.
How to Win
On December 19, three #Holidays2012 notebooks will be randomly selected to win a $500 Wayfair shopping
spree! The winner will be announced on the Springpad Facebook page and the Springpad Twitter profile, so like
and follow them now.
- Contest runs from December 4, 2012 through December 18, 2012.
- Users may enter up to five #Holidays2012 notebooks
- Winner must be located in the USA
- More questions? View the complete contest details
A complimentary product/service was provided for this post, however, all opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.Powered by Sidelines