Okay, so I know it’s the New Year and you’re probably trying to kick habits, not form them but this is too good not to share. I recently tried two different flavors of Popcorn Indiana Drizzlecorn and immediately fell in love. This sweet & salty snack (my favorite flavor combo!) is available in five flavors:
- Black & White Drizzlecorn – Get the best of both worlds with this Kettlecorn drizzled with rich dark chocolate and dreamy white chocolate
- Cinnamon Sugar Drizzlecorn – If you like fresh-from-the-oven sticky buns then you’ll love this flavor made with cinnamon, brown, sugar, and creamy white chocolate
- Dark Fudge Chocolate Chip Drizzlecorn – Offer Santa this chocolate treat, made with dark fudge and tiny chocolate chips
- NEW! Dark Fudge Peppermint Drizzlecorn – Ditch the plain old candy cane and try this sweet drizzled in rich chocolate fudge sprinkled with cool peppermint
- NEW! Chocolate Peanut Butter Drizzlecorn – Peanut butter lovers will enjoy this Kettlecorn made with a rich mixture of peanut butter and chocolate
If an all-natural diet is in your plans for 2013 you’ll be happy to discover that Popcorn Indiana is made from 100% natural ingredients including non-GMO corn. This snack is gluten-free, preservative free and does not contain any trans fat or cholesterol. Chocolate lovers can get their fix with the Dark Fudge Chocolate Chip Drizzlecorn. The kettlecorn is drizzled with decadent dark fudge then sprinkled with chocolate chips for the perfect blend of sweet and salty. This handcrafted gourmet popcorn hits the spot every time with it’s mouthwatering flavors making it difficult not to eat the entire bag.
Our favorite though was the Chocolate Peanut Butter Drizzlecorn. Only having one bag can easily cause some fights in our house because no one wants to share — it is THAT good. My husband and I wouldn’t have a problem eating an entire bag in one sitting. It’s addicting!
All flavors are available nationally for a limited time. You may be able to find Popcorn Indiana at Walmart stores, Costco, Safeway, Whole Foods and other retailers. Find out more about their products at www.popcornindiana.com.
Enter the giveaway by filling out the form below. Also, be sure to check out all of our other giveaways. NOTE: if you are having trouble with the mandatory entry on the form below, click “Do it!” first. Then the form will pop up to enter your info. If you don’t leave your address, I won’t have a way to get your prize to you. If you need more guidance, you can watch this video on how to enter Rafflecopter giveaways.
This giveaway is open until January 8, 2013 at 12:01 am EST to U.S residents.
Your information is confidential and used for contacting the winner and prize fulfillment purposes only.
A complimentary product/service was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.