My four year old daughter is chomping at the bit to learn how to write. She’ll sit and do “homework” for hours. She won’t be starting Kindergarten for another year so I have a feeling she’ll be pretty prepared. My six year old just finished kindergarten and needs to stay brushed up on everything he learned this year. It’s hard during summer but Schoolies will help both Jackson and McKinley! Artist and designer Ellen Crimi-Trent has created a line of products with colorful and unique Schoolies characters to help prepare children for school. Items include:
- Activity Flash Cards — Twenty-six double sided activity flash cards come in a neat box to help children learn their ABC’s, 123′s, colors, shapes and more. The set comes with a marker for the wipe-clean surface to practice their fine motor skills by tracing.
- Making Friends and My First Day of School Storybooks — These positive stories cover overcoming shyness and being nervous for the start of school. Both books come with two sheets of fun stickers.
- School House book — This book includes press-out play characters, accessories and sticker sheets to use with the fold-out pages that make four scenes in and around the Schoolies school house.
- My School Day book —Children will learn how a school day is spent from waking up to their favorite lessons and the bus ride home. The book includes a play clock with movable hands to help establish the daily routine.
- Let’s Get Ready for School book — This activity book comes with a marker and wipe-clean pages so kids can practice their skills for reinforced repetition learning.
All of these items help prepare your child for school so they can feel confident and start off on the right foot. Prices start around $5 each. Be sure to visit “The Schoolies” Official Site for more information.
Feeling lucky? Enter to win a full set of Schoolies by filling out the form below.
Also, be sure to check out all of our other giveaways. NOTE: if you are having trouble with the mandatory entry on the form below, click “Do it!” first. Then the form will pop up to enter your info. If you don’t leave your address, I won’t have a way to get your prize to you. If you need more guidance, you can watch this video on how to enter Rafflecopter giveaways.
This giveaway is open until July 15, 2013 at 12:01 am EST to U.S residents.
Your information is confidential and used for contacting the winner and prize fulfillment purposes only.
A complimentary product/service was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.