This post may contain affiliate links. Mommies with Cents receives free products for review purposes and may sometimes be compensated for posts but all opinions expressed are 100% my own. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.
My 6 year old had some fun with Snapverse and his Elf Magic Elf:
Snapverse is the newest video communication tool for iOS that allows users to sent greetings with an assortment of music, including holiday tunes! They’re in the giving spirit and offering a $50 gift card to one lucky Mommies with Cents reader. In addition, that lucky winner will be considered for the grand prize of $500! This contest is easy and fun, but you can’t be too shy! Here’s how to enter to win:
- Download the app if you don’t have it already
- Film an original, holiday-themed Snapverse video, including the following elements:
- One element of holiday cheer
- A “holiday” musical selection from their fully licensed music catalogue§ Joy to the World*§ Jingle Bells*§ We Wish you a Merry Christmas*§ Deck the Halls§ Silent Night
§ 12 Days of Christmas
§ Auld Lang Syne
§ The First Noel
§ O’ Christmas Tree
*Available now – full list available shortly
3. Share the newly created video with your Facebook friends or Twitter followers using the Hashtag #SnapGreeting
4. Tag @MomsWithCents on Facebook or @mommieswithcent on Twitter (or just send me the link to your Snap) to be entered
For full guidelines, visit: http://blog.thesnapverse.com/
I’ll be judging entries based on creativity and overall use of Snapverse’s music features. Most importantly, have fun! Your videos can be of anything. Use Snapverse’s latest Selfieoke feature to send a personalized video carol, show me your favorite holiday dish, or even make a last-minute plea for why you deserve a special gift. Capture the spirit of the season!
Now go get creative and don’t forget to tag me or send me your link to be entered to win the $50 gift card and a chance at winning $500! You have until 11:59 pm on December 23rd to get your entry in!