This post may contain affiliate links. Mommies with Cents receives free products for review purposes and may sometimes be compensated for posts but all opinions expressed are 100% my own. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.
I used to be an avid couponer but somewhere along the way it just got to be too much with three kids and a lot of other things on my plate. I just couldn’t keep up with it the way I used to. Enter Checkout 51. This new way to coupon is super easy and stress free. You won’t even have to clip a coupon! The high value of the coupons make it worthwhile. Just download the app to get started.
How Checkout 51 works
- Browse your offers and buy products at any store.
- Upload your receipt using Checkout 51.
- They’ll confirm your purchase and credit your account.
- When your account reaches $20, you can request a cheque and they’ll mail one your way.
The offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live. That’s the hard part for me. I shopped on Friday but almost forgot to upload my receipt! I didn’t get to it until tuesday night. Luckily the coupons for the items I had purchased were still available. Offers are available in limited quantities. Check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
Other things to know:
- A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- Cash back is for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
- You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated. (Yay for coupon stacking!)
- Products must be purchased in Canada, excluding Quebec, and submitted receipts must be in English. (A US version may be in the works!)
Find out more at www.checkout51.com.Powered by Sidelines