I was first introduced to Buitoni Pasta by my husband. He purchased stuffed ravioli in the refrigerated section at the grocery store. We heated it up on the stove with some pasta sauce and voila! It was really good! My kids love it and it’s so easy to make while keeping the price down!
Buitoni now has frozen products that my family had a chance to try. They are meals for two that are easy to create and taste great! The flavors are:
• New! Shrimp and Lobster Ravioli With Garlic Butter Sauce (22 oz., SRP $9.99): Sweet and succulent wild lobster from the North Atlantic is combined with shrimp, and custom impastata ricotta cheese in freshly made ravioli, and is finished with a drizzle of the lightest Garlic Butter Sauce.
• New! Four Cheese & Spinach Ravioli with Tomato Basil Sauce (26 oz., SRP $8.99): A custom impastata ricotta cheese combined with aged Parmesan, imported pecorino Romano, Asiago and Fontina cheeses and freshly picked spinach. The rich cheeses are nestled inside our freshly made ravioli and topped with a tomato basil sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes, basil and fresh-roasted garlic. (L-o-v-e this. So good. Such a treat!!)
• New! Chicken & Mushroom Ravioli with Marsala Wine Sauce (22 oz., SRP $8.99): Freshly made ravioli filled with oven roasted white meat chicken, fresh roasted Portobello mushrooms and a blend of custom impastata ricotta, Fontina, aged Parmesan and provolone cheeses. Marsala sauce simmered with Portobellos completes the dish.
• New! Braised Beef & Sausage Ravioli with Creamy Marinara Sauce (24 oz., SRP $8.99): Ravioli filled with only premium, natural beef and a unique blend of sweet Italian sausage, aged Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses and sweet carrots. This special ravioli is topped with a simple, creamy marinara sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes, light cream and Parmesan cheese. (I can’t find this one yet am keeping my eyes out for it!!)
• New! Grilled Chicken & Spinach Cannelloni with Alfredo Sauce (22 oz., SRP $8.99): Freshly made semolina flour cannelloni is filled with grilled natural white meat chicken, spinach and custom impastata ricotta, Fontina, aged Parmesan, imported pecorino Romano and Asiago cheeses. Baked until golden and topped with a decadent Alfredo sauce.
• New! Southern Italian Style Meat Lasagna (24 oz., SRP $8.99): Freshly made lasagna noodles are layered with all-natural Italian sausage meat sauce, Mozzarella, custom impastata Ricotta and Parmesan cheeses.
This giveaway is open until January 17, 2011 at 11:59 pm CST to U.S residents.
Please leave your name, address, email and answers to the questions (if any) in the form below. This is required for initial entry. Extra entries are optional. For more information on how to enter our giveaways, please see our contest guidelines page. There you’ll find options for extra entries, rules, etc.
Your information is confidential and used for contacting the winner and prize fulfillment purposes only.
A complimentary product/service was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are our own. We were not compensated in any other way. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.Powered by Sidelines