We have expanded our Commit to Go Green in 2009 series to include reviews of products and services which are environmentally friendly. Each Tuesday we will continue to bring you tips on living a greener lifestyle or feature a company with a commitment to the earth and our children’s future. This week we’d like to introduce you to Bobux. Bobux is a New Zealand based company which manufactures baby shoes with Eco-Leather. All of their products are safe for baby, safe for the environment and packaged in recyclable materials.
- Slip-resistant, flexible soles
- Character designs face the baby (great idea!)
- They protect baby’s feet yet allow freedom just like being barefoot
- Pediatrician recommended!
- Lots of designs to choose from
- Available in sizes extra small through extra large
Want to win a pair of Bobux Original soft soled baby shoes? Visit Bobuxusa.com and pick out your favorite pair (Originals ONLY!). Then come back here and fill out the entry form below. Be sure to check out the sizing chart because if you are the winner you will be sent the size and design you enter on the entry form.