You can earn free swagbucks daily by following these simple steps:
- Visit www.swagbucks.com
- Click on “Ways to Earn” then “Special Offers” from the navigation tabs at the top of the page
- Click on “Go Now” in the blue box on the right hand side of the page
- Go through the offers and complete the ones you like or skip any/all of them
- Claim your free swagbucks! You will be rewarded free swagbucks just for viewing these offers. It takes less than a minute and you can do it daily!
Freebies 4 Mom offers these tips to increase your earning potential every day:
1. Use the Toolbar, Use It Frequently
Having a Swagbucks toolbar is the easiest way to remember to use Swagbucks for your day to day searches because it’s right where you need it- at the top of your web browser. Just visit the “toolbars tab” to download a toolbar or plugin.
2. Search for Your Website, Don’t Browse
Instead of typing in “Amazon.com” into your web browser, use the Swagbucks Toolbar and search for “Amazon”. So just leave off the “.com” part. Pay attention to make sure you are headed to the right website (the full url is displayed below the search result in green text) and you can look for “Official Site” text by the name of the site. But don’t search repeatedly for the same term – that would violate the official rules (thanks for leaving a comment, Kaymore).
3. Pay Attention When You Win (Word Verify Your Wins)
If you “search & win” but don’t complete the word verification in time then you lose those Swagbucks. On a random basis you will be asked to type in a verification code to claim your swagbucks so make sure you do it right away.
4. Win When Your Friends Win
Referrals are the key to earning more Swagbucks so tell your friends! You’ll earn swagbucks when they do and you’ll see your earnings increase a lot more rapidly.
Have you joined Swagbucks yet? If not, what are you waiting for?! Mindy and I have both cashed in Swagbucks in exchange for FREE Amazon gift cards that took no effort to earn. At swagbucks you are rewarded just for searching the web. We use swagbucks for our daily internet searches in place of Google. Swagbucks has similar search results- the only difference is that Swagbucks rewards you for your searches. You can trade your Swagbucks in for other prizes as well but we prefer Amazon gift cards because they give us the biggest bang for our swagbuck! It only takes 450 swagbucks to earn a $5 Amazon gift card. Be sure to check them out if you haven’t already!Powered by Sidelines