Did you retire all of your candles after you had kids? I still have a few candles around the house but can’t remember the last time they were actually lit. I have a one year old who is into everything. I don’t want to risk his safety but I miss the way my house used to smell with a fragranced candle burning. That is until I discovered Scentchips. Scentchips is a highly scented, non-toxic wax potpourri. One six ounce box will scent an average sized room for five years!
- Scentchips are made with a high grade paraffin-soy wax blend
- The percentage of fragrance to wax is over 12%- well above the industry standard
- Fragrance is made with pure refined vegetable oils and get their color from vegetable dyes
- Scentchips are non-toxic and clean when melted
- The company offers over 50 fragrance blends and 72 individual fragrance choices