Each week Dinner @ 6 will highlight a recipe using just 6 ingredients that was submitted by a reader. This week’s recipe was submitted by Ashley:
Ham & Cheese Casserole
* 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash browns
* 8 ounces sour cream
* 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
* 1/4 cup butter, melted
* 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
* 2 cups chopped cooked ham
1. Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
2. Press into 13 x 9 2 inch casserole.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until potatoes in center of casserole are tender.
Be sure to check out previous weeks for more recipes!