This post may contain affiliate links. Mommies with Cents receives free products for review purposes and may sometimes be compensated for posts but all opinions expressed are 100% my own. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.
From green cleaning products to crafts and more I’m using a variety of essential oils and sharing my recipes and thoughts with you on my blog. Essential oils have SO many uses and health benefits and I’m excited to share that information with you! It is funny that the media talks about essential oils like it is a new trend – people have been using them for thousands of years! They are used in natural cleaners, diffusers, medicine, and even spa and beauty products! There’s a reason they are gaining in popularity — social media plays a large role. The fact is, people fall in love with using them and can’t help but share their experience!
There are a lot of options and brands to choose from when it comes to essential oils but Young Living is the brand I trust. This long standing company has been a pioneer in the field and offers 100% therapeutic grade oils. Another standout reason for me is that Young Living is the only company that has their own farms in the regions where the plants should be grown. This means that they can absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils- they actually use essential oils to keep away pests and pull weeds by hand. These are some of the reasons why I’ve chosen to use and promote the brand.
Want to get started with essential oils? I’m running a special that includes everything you need to get started. The premium Young Living starter kit is a great deal on it’s own at $150 but because I love these oils so much I want to share them with you along with a $20 Amazon gift card! When you order a premium starter kit, I will send you the gift card via email. There are so many oil accessories you can order through Amazon like roller bottles, diffuser jewelry or any containers or other supplies you might need to make some fun recipes using your new oils:
*This offer is for US & Canada only.These additional items are available here on Mommies with Cents:
I am using the commission that I would make off your purchase to give you the gift card because I truly believe that you will absolutely fall in love with these essential oils and have as much fun as I have discovering new ways to use them! If you are ready to buy a starter kit, then be sure to sign up as a wholesale member (with one of the premium starter kits) through the instructions below:
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” says 2561524 (so that I can send you your package!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one that qualifies you to receive the free gift card from me). The full sized oils included in the Everyday Oils box (10 – 5 ml bottles) are some of the most commonly used oils! You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with a different essential oil diffuser!
6. During the sign up process, please note that Step 3 is optional. The Young Living Essential Rewards (ER) program is great. It allows you to save on shipping costs and earn credit for every ER purchase along with monthly bonuses. You can always sign up for this voluntary program later and I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up.
7. Go through the checkout process.
8. After you sign up, send an email to [email protected] letting me know that you signed up through this promotion. Somewhere in the email, be sure to put the promotion code: MOMCENTS.
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2561524!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does signing up obligate me to sell Young Living?
- Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
- Does becoming a wholesale member obligate me to sell Young Living essential oils?
- Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?
- Does Young Living only sell essential oils?
- What can I use essential oils for? Below is a graphic that shows some of the most commonly used oils and how to use them. Most of them are included in your premium starter kit! This is just the tip of the iceberg!
- If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly! You can find me on Facebook or email me at mommieswithcents at gmail dot com
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website.