This post may contain affiliate links. Mommies with Cents receives free products for review purposes and may sometimes be compensated for posts but all opinions expressed are 100% my own. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.
Did you know that you can get cash back on your groceries? It’s true! Below are the items for the previous week (offers run Thurs-Wed) that will earn cash back with Checkout 51. You have to submit your receipts TODAY because new offers come out tomorrow. So if you still have your receipts from grocery shopping, be sure to check and see if any of these items are on them! Also, be sure to check back here tomorrow for the NEW list of cash back offers!
PLEDGE® Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner
Cash back: $1.00
Glade® Wax Melts
Glade® PlugIns® Scented Oil Customizables™ Starter Kit
How Checkout 51 works
- Browse your offers and buy products at any store.
- Upload your receipt using Checkout 51.
- They’ll confirm your purchase and credit your account.
- When your account reaches $20, you can request a cheque and they’ll mail one your way.
The offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live. That’s the hard part for me. I shopped on Friday but almost forgot to upload my receipt! I didn’t get to it until tuesday night. Luckily the coupons for the items I had purchased were still available. Offers are available in limited quantities. Check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
Other things to know:
- A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cash back per member.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- Cash back is for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
- You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cash back offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated. (Yay for coupon stacking!)
- Products must be purchased in Canada, excluding Quebec, and submitted receipts must be in English. (A US version may be in the works!)
Find out more at www.checkout51.com.