Makeblock Co. is a leading STEAM education solution provider. They make easy-to-use programmable robot kits, an electronic building block platform, a DIY robotics platform and courses and visual programming apps that allow kids to create and learn valuable skills at the same time.
Makeblock’s products are used in more than 20,000 schools around the world, as well as by families, for STEAM education. After trying out the Makeblock Neuron set, I am not surprised! My kids loved this tech toy and it provided useful projects that increased their programming awareness.
Kids can work together or independently with the app to build a variety of cool programmable toys that have different functions. The Makeblock Neuron set comes with over 30 kinds of blocks with different functions, like LED display, camera, ultrasonic, motor and sensors, and more so kids can build a variety of different gadgets and toys with detailed instructions using the app. The kit contains colorful cardboard accessories that are folded and built with the blocks to make each project. You get hours of fun in just one box!
The building blocks are connected in a snap with magnetic Pogo Pins and are easily assembled to make creative gadgets without needing to write any code. This toy has won five international design awards and other recognition including:
- Red Dot 2017 Product Design Award Winner
- International Design Excellence Awards 2017 Gold (IDEA Gold)
- IDEA Plastic Innovation Award Winner
- South Korean K-DESIGN GOLD WINNER
- Japanese Good Design Award Winner
- International Consumer Electronics Show 2018 Innovation Awards Honoree Time
More info about Makeblock Neuron:
- Continuously Updated Invention Guides: The Neuron app comes with Invention Guides and video tutorials to show you how to get started building with the Inventor Kit. Follow, then lead with your own creative ideas.
- Other Features Compatible with the Makeblock platform and LEGO® blocks, the Neuron allows for just as many fun games and toys as you have ideas. Neuron gadgets can be controlled and programmed using mblock on desktop (mblock is Scratch-based Programming).
- Control Remotely: Creators can build projects and control them remotely from anywhere in the world over the internet.
You can find out more about Makeblock Neuron and other Makeblock products at www.makeblock.com.