I’ve owned several Ninja products in the past and each new model I’ve tried is better than the last. The new Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Pro Compact System does it all with it’s Nutrient & Vitamin extraction and Smooth Boost technology. It also works as a food processor with it’s dough hook and chopping blade. The Pro set comes with:
- 24-oz. double walled stainless steel cup
- 40-oz. blend & prep bowl
- Two 24-oz. Nutri Ninja cup
- Three sip and seal lids
- Pro Extractor Blades
- Total Crushing Blade
- Dough Blades
- 1200 watt base
I loved the Sip & Go containers and lids with my last set and was so excited to see a double walled stainless steel cup with this new set. These are amazing and keep your drinks cold for a really long time! I’m always amazed by how well the blades of a Ninja work. This set can puree your ingredients into a nutrient rich juice in a matter of seconds using the whole fruit and veggie that juice extractors leave behind. It also handles ice like a champ, making super smooth smoothies!
The Auto-iQ takes all the guess work out of using your system. It features timed, intelligent blending programs that do the work for you with the touch of a button. These programs pulse and blend for perfect results every time!
I’ve always used my Ninja for beverages but I love that this system is designed for even more uses. You can make cookie dough, use it for prep work and even make a delicious soup! I can’t wait to try this Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe I found on the Ninja website:
1 clove garlic
1/2 tablespoon canola oil
3 cups broccoli florets
2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
1/4 cup half & half
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place the onion and garlic into the 16-ounce Chopper. PULSE 3 to 5 times, using short pulses, until finely chopped.
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the chopped onions and garlic and sweat for 5 minutes, until translucent.
- Add the broccoli florets to the pot and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Add vegetable broth, bring to boil, reduce heat to low and cook 25 minutes until broccoli is fork tender. Add the half & half and the cheddar cheese, and remove from the heat. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Working in batches, place half of the cooled soup into the 40-ounce Processor Bowl and blend until smooth.
- Place soup into a large bowl and repeat with remaining soup. Return pureed soup back to saucepan and simmer until heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ Pro Compact System would make an excellent holiday gift! It can be found at Best Buy, Target, Kmart and Sears or online at ninjakitchen.com.
Feeling lucky? Enter to win a Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ Pro Compact System by filling out the form below.