2 pounds of beef for stew, cubed
4 cups of beef broth
1 tsp of salt, pepper to taste
3-4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
3 carrot stalks, 1 inch pieces
3 celery stalks, 1 inch pieces
1 medium onion, diced
2 tbsp flour
2 tbsp water
1 tsp parsley
1. In a large skillet, brown the cubed meat. Season with salt/pepper if you like.
2. Add meat, salt, pepper, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion and parsley to the slow cooker on low.
3. In a medium sauce pan, add broth and water on medium heat. Slowly add in your flour while stirring. Should thicken up a little bit after 5-10 minutes. Add to your slow cooker.
4. Cook on low for 3-4 hours, or until your potatoes and carrots are done.
5. Serve! Maybe add a tiny bit of parsley as a garnish.