I’ve got 2 teens and a pre-teen in the house. Unfortunately, I can vividly remember what it’s like to be that age and suffer with bad skin. That’s why I’m teaching them the importance of good skincare and how it can make a big difference in combating breakouts.
The Class in Session Kit by Stryke Club value skincare bundle (retail $54.99) is a great place to start! This skincare essentials kit has everything you need for a clear skin this Fall season!
- Everywhere Wash: a powerful cleanser for your face, body, wherever.
- Calm Down Moisturizer: a lightweight moisturizer to fight acne and dry skin.
- Stryke Stick: a fast-acting spot treatment to stop zits in their tracks.
- Toiletry Bag: a waterproof zippered bag for your Stryke Club essentials.
- School/Work Supply Swag
- Hypoallergenic + dermatologist tested.
- Free from SLS, parabens, cruelty.
My favorite product from this kit is the Calm Down moisturizer. I’ve used it myself and love the lightweight, fragrance-free moisturizer. My daughter has had good success with this and the Stryke Stick to clear up breakouts quickly without drying out her skin. You can get these products individually but the toiletries bag is really nice and the extra goodies are fun too!
My son likes the Everywhere Wash because it keeps things simple and easy to use for a quick shower and go in the morning. As a busy mom, I love that I can pick up some of these products at Target when we run out!
The Stryke Club brand is available at Target, Urban Outfitters and Amazon. You can find out more at www.strykeclub.com.
Complimentary products were provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.