This post is sponsored by BODYARMOR as part of the Mom It Forward Influencer Network.
I’ve always considered myself a busy mom of three but my goal for the New Year is to be a more intentionally active mom of three. I’ve actually already started by running one mile daily on the treadmill. I’m not a runner so this is a pretty lofty goal for me but I am proud to say that it is going very well. Right now I am working on cutting my time before I start increasing the distance. These five items have been essential for my success thus far:
- Comfy & Cute Workout Gear — Having something to wear that is comfortable to exercise in and fun to wear motivates me to get dressed and JUST DO IT!
- Audiobooks — I’ve tried music and I’ve tried Netflix but what I’ve found that really works for me is a good audiobook. It gives me something to really focus on to get me through my workout. I only listen to it doing my workouts so it gives me something to look forward to as well! My library allows me to checkout and download books for free with the Overdrive app.
- Headphones — My treadmill is pretty loud so headphones are essential so that I can actually hear the book.
- Good shoes — Having good tennis shoes that support your feet can help prevent injuries while keeping you comfortable.
- BODYARMOR — Hydration is important! Even on my short runs I get sweaty and thirsty. BODYARMOR and BODYARMOR LYTE are my drinks of choice to re-hydrate after exercising
BODYARMOR is the brand of choice of many athletes including Kobe Bryant, Mike Trout and Richard Sherman to name a few. This premium sports drink is packed with electrolytes, coconut water and vitamins. It is low in sodium and high in potassium for superior hydration. It’s made with natural flavors and sweeteners and the colors come from natural sources. This year BODYARMOR launched two new products: BODYARMOR LYTE in Cherry Berry and Peach Mango and BODYARMOR Sport Water.
BODYARMOR LYTE has all the same nutrients as BODYARMOR but with only 20 calories per serving. Hydrate without all the extra calories! I love the great tasting and refreshing flavors.
BODYARMOR SportWater has a performance pH 8+ and a Sports Electrolyte formula that comes in a wide-mouth bottle. It is available in 20 oz, 23.7 oz with sports cap and 1 liter bottles.
Look for these products at Fred Meyer, QFC, Kroger, Fry’s, and King Soopers and more. Use this link for a $1 download-to-card coupon on the purchase of 2 BODYARMOR SportWater products or click here for $.50 off any BODYARMOR product.
Now through January 2, 2018, BODYARMOR SportsWater Sports Cap (23.7 oz) are on sale 10 for $10! Pair that with the coupon for a pretty sweet deal. Stock up and get ready to hydrate and rock those New Year’s fitness goals! You can find out more about these products at drinkbodyarmor.com.
Complimentary products were provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are my own. I was compensated for my time. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.
Feeling lucky? Enter to win a $25 Kroger gift card and a 1 months supply of SportsWater by filling out the form below. Also, be sure to check out all of our other giveaways. NOTE: If you don’t leave your address, I won’t have a way to get your prize to you. If you need more guidance filling out this form, you can watch this video on how to enter Rafflecopter giveaways.
This giveaway is open until December 28, 2017 at 12:01 am EST to U.S residents.