Each week Dinner @ 6 will highlight a recipe using just 6 ingredients that was submitted by a reader. This week’s recipe was submitted by ky2here:
* 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Cheddar cheese soup
* 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta) cut in cubes
* 16 ounces shredded swiss cheese
* 12 oz. can beer (or 1 1/2 cups apple cider)
* 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
* 2 drops liquid smoke flavoring
Place all ingredients in slow cooker. Stir to mix. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours. After 1 hour of cooking time, stir. Before serving, whisk to blend. Serve with bread sticks or veggies for dipping.
Be sure to check out previous weeks for more recipes!