If you are a coupon clipper you probably know all about All You a magazine that not only has great articles but but is packed with valuable coupons. But have you heard about AllYou.com? From the team that created Time Inc.’s ALL YOU magazine, geared to the value-driven woman, the new ALLYOU.com
- “Coupons and Deals”: Powered by industry leader Coupons.com, this channel showcases an extensive gallery of their money-saving coupons, as well as coupons only found on ALLYOU.com. In addition, coupons are integrated into relevant site content. This channel also includes the ALL YOU Daily Savings blog in which ALL YOU editors scour the web to find the latest discounts and free offers.
- “Food”: Features recipes and menus for the budget-minded cook, with an emphasis on low cost per serving. Content categories include family meals, celebrations, treats and more.
- “Supermarket Smarts,” an original video series on cooking with inexpensive ingredients“Budget Home”: Low-cost decorating ideas, inexpensive crafts, cleaning for less
- “Style for Less”: Budget beauty tips, affordable products and fashion options
- “Diet and Fitness”: At-home workout and walking plans and nutrition information to stay fit and healthy without spending a bundle
- “Community”: Offers user-generated advice from over 23,000 Reality Checkers, highly engaged ALL YOU readers who share how they save money in a range of areas
Advertisers committed to providing exclusive coupons for the launch of ALLYOU.com include: Arm & Hammer Odor Eliminating Vacuum Bags and Filters, Carvel Ice Cream Cakes, Enzymatic Therapy, Excedrin, Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, Mahatma Rice, Minute Rice, Snapple, Success Rice, Wow Floor and Laminate Cleaner and Zero Frizz among others. Heinz Smart Ones is the site’s launch sponsor.