I didn’t set any really ambitious goals for 2020. Instead, I loosely resolved to take better care of myself by indulging in more “me time” when possible. We are a very busy family of 5. I work part time as a paraeducator and spend the rest of my time shuttling my three kids to sports practices and games every single day of the week. As all moms know, a lot of time also goes into the daily tasks of maintaining a household like laundry, shopping, cooking etc. This doesn’t leave a lot of time to rest and relax. I have to make the most out of the time I have. Luckily I found MasqueBAR. Their products allow you to really feel indulgent in a small amount of time so you can look better and feel better!
The MasqueBAR Black Gold Collection brings charcoal and 24k gold together in a variety of products to deep cleanse and illuminate the skin. The masks are individually packaged for a portable spa-like experience whenever you have time! Choose from three different masks to clarify, brighten and refine your skin:
- Black Gold Foil Sheet Mask – a luxurious gold foil and charcoal sheet mask designed to help to deep clean and unclog pores while also calming and soothing skin (SRP: $3.99. Available at CVS, Kohl’s and www.masque.bar)
- Black Gold Peel Off Mask – a charcoal and 24K gold peel off mask that helps draw out impurities and cleanse pores while also helping to brighten the appearance of the skin (SRP: $2.99, also available in a 2.3 oz. tube for $9.99. Available at CVS, Kohl’s and www.masque.bar)
- Black Gold Sheet Off Mask – a unique charcoal sheet mask infused with 24K gold flakes. The charcoal helps to draw impurities from the pores while gold helps to brighten the appearance of skin (SRP: $3.99. Available at CVS and www.masque.bar)
I tried the Black Gold Foil Sheet mask and it was a really cool experience! After a long day of sports I finally had some late night time to myself. I’d never tried a mask like this before and wasn’t sure what to expect. The mask itself is fabric soaked in a liquid formula designed to cleanse and soothe the skin. You just unfold it, line up the eye holes with your eyes and smooth it flat across your skin. It felt great on my winter-dry skin and I enjoyed relaxing in a hot bath while the mask did it’s thing.
If your eyes need some extra care there are also two eye patches to choose from:
- Charcoal Hydro-Gel Eye Patches – contains charcoal powder and coconut extracts to moisturize and soothe the delicate skin around the eye (SRP: $2.99. Available at CVS, Rite Aid and www.masque.bar)
- Pure Gold Hydro Eye Patches – formulated with Gold, Collagen, and Coconut Extract, these unique patches are designed to help improve skins’ elasticity and provide a hydrating effect (SRP: $2.99. Available at CVS, Rite Aid and www.masque.bar)
Last but not least, a Black Gold Cleanser is also available to brighten and purify the skin. It’s foaming formula helps refine, cleanse and brighten your skin. You can find out more about all of these products at www.masquebar.com. Commit to treating yourself to some rest and relaxation while beautifying yourself this year! You deserve it!
Complimentary product was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.
Feeling lucky? Enter to win MasqueBAR products by filling out the form below. Also, be sure to check out all of our other giveaways. NOTE: If you don’t leave your address, I won’t have a way to get your prize to you. If you need more guidance filling out this form, you can watch this video on how to enter Rafflecopter giveaways. This giveaway is open until February 3, 2020 at 12:01 am EST to U.S residents.