I’ve come to know nügg Beauty as an affordable beauty brand with fun packaging and all-around great products. We love their facial masks and recently had the opportunity to try their vegan lip care line. For me, it doesn’t seem to matter what season we are in, my lips can always use some extra care. Sun, wind and saltwater in the summer can leave lips dry and cracked. As we head into fall and winter the cold, dry weather can also leave my lips begging for attention!
The new line of all natural and vegan lip care products includes Coffee Fix and Berry Dream Lip Scrubs, Lip Crush – Vanilla Lip Scrub & Smoother, Happy Lips – Cocoa Shine Lip Balm, and Lip Bestie – Hydrating Lip Mask.
They come in these adorable spherical metallic pots that are the perfect size for tucking in your purse. I tried the Lip Crush Vanilla Lip Scrub & Smoother and the Happy Lips Cocoa Shine Lip Balm and loved both! Here’s a little more info on each of them:
Lip Crush – Vanilla Lip Scrub & Smoother
- Vanilla scented, natural sugar lip scrub buffs away dry, flaky or chapped lips to reveal naturally soft and smooth lips
- Made with Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Wax, and Sugar Granules to nourish and buff away flakes and dryness while doubling as a balm for soft and smooth lips
- All natural and vegan
Happy Lips – Cocoa Shine Lip Balm
- Deeply hydrating lip balm nourishes, protects and deeply moisturizes , leaving lips with a beautiful glossy shine
- Buttery, non-sticky formula is packed with natural ingredients like Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil and Abyssinian Oil that instantly melt into your lips, making them super soft, smooth and happy
- 100% natural & vegan
The vanilla scent of the Lip Crush was satisfyingly sweet. It works great when your lips are a little chapped to remove flakes and makes your lips super soft. This isn’t a product I use daily but like to have it on hand when I need it once a week or so.
The Happy Lips on the other hand, is definitely a daily product for me… in fact, several times a day I find myself reaching for it. I love it alone for a natural look with a hint of shine but I also love it over or under another colored lip product! I rarely if ever leave my lips “naked” and this is a perfect product to keep my lips moisturized and soft.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I liked these products so much, I can’t wait to try out the other ones from the line:
NEW Coffee Fix – Coffee Lip Scrub
- Coffee-flavored sugar lip scrub buffs away dry, flaky or chapped lips to reveal naturally soft and smooth lips
- All natural & vegan. Jojoba Wax and Sugar granules gently exfoliate lips while Cocoa Butter and Abyssinian Oil helps nourish and lock in moisture
NEW Berry Dream – Strawberry Lip Scrub
- Say goodbye to dry, flaky, or chapped lips with this yummy strawberries & cream flavored sugar lip scrub
- All natural & vegan. Jojoba Wax and Sugar granules gently exfoliates lips while Cocoa Butter and Abyssinian Oil helps nourish and lock in moisture
All nügg lip care products are Leaping Bunny certified, vegan, cruelty-free and are proudly made in the USA. There are no preservatives, parabens, mineral oil, sulfates, synthetic fragrances or colors in any of their lip products. Each of these lip care products retails for $9.99 and are available at Whole Foods, Meijer, Pharmaca, Amazon.com/nuggbeauty and nuggbeauty.com.
With nügg Beauty’s (nügg beauty Amazon Affiliate Link) all natural and vegan lip care line, including NEW Coffee Fix and Berry Dream Lip Scrubs, Lip Crush – Vanilla Lip Scrub & Smoother, Happy Lips – Cocoa Shine Lip Balm, and Lip Bestie – Hydrating Lip Mask chapped lips are a thing of the past. Pucker with pride with this ultra-moisturizing and delicious collection of lip treatments that will give you kissably soft, fresh and smooth lips. Proudly made in the USA, nügg Beauty is all about seriously clean and seriously cute beauty so you can trust exactly what you are putting on your face, particularly your lips. And more great news: all nügg lip products are packaged in a metallic sphere that can be upcycled once empty to store your travel moisturizer or small jewelry.
Complimentary product was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.
Feeling lucky? Enter to win Nugg Beauty Lip Care by filling out the form below. Also, be sure to check out all of our other giveaways. NOTE: If you don’t leave your address, I won’t have a way to get your prize to you. If you need more guidance filling out this form, you can watch this video on how to enter Rafflecopter giveaways. This is a sponsored giveaway. Mommies with Cents is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
This giveaway is open until September 10, 2020 at 12:01 am EST to U.S residents