**This giveaway has closed. Please check back each Monday for our newest giveaway!!!**
I was so excited to get a chance to review the Ultreo Ultrasound Toothbrush. This scientifically based product was developed at the University of Washington and it’s offices are in Redmond, WA, not too far from where I grew up.
I couldn’t wait to try it. It arrived on my doorstep early the other morning before I’d had a chance to brush my teeth- perfect! I quickly opened it up, read over the information manual and promptly tried it out. Two minutes later my mouth felt as clean as if I had just come straight from the dentist.
This toothbrush isn’t your ordinary toothbrush. The owner’s manual says “Ultreo’s bristle action creates bubbles that are powerfully activated by nearly 4 million cycles of ultrasound energy per brushing channeled by a proprietary ultrasound waveguide for an incredible, long-lasting feeling of clean.”
The Ultreo features:
- An auto shut off time that automatically shuts off the toothbrush after the dental- professional recommended 2 minutes of brushing time.
- A brushing interval signal that beeps every 30 seconds to help you clean all areas of your mouth equally
- A slim-wasted handle that is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly in your hand for comfort and easy maneuvering.
- Charger base and wall plug that is ultra-compact and ultra-sleek with a universal voltage wall plug.
- Sonic action bristles with power tip that creates microbubbles and cleans away plaque upon contact
- Ultrasound waveguide that channels ultrasound energy into the microbubbles
- Ultra-slim neck that allows for easy access to the back of the mouth
- Snap-on brush head that is easy to remove and a snap to clean
- Programmable ultrasound brush head replacement indicator that tells you when it’s time to change your brush head. Programmable for 1 or 2 users per handle.
- Battery charge status indicator that tells you the level of charge on the battery. You can use the Ultreo up to 28 brushings without additional charging.
The Ultreo also comes with a really nice plastic travel caddy to keep it clean and safe when travelling away from home.
With the Ultreo it takes just two minutes twice a day for cleaner, whiter teeth and healthy gums.
The Ultreo retails for $149.99 and comes with a 2 year warranty and a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. It is available at http://www.ultreo.com/, amazon.com, Frontgate, Walgreens, Drugstore.com, Bartell Drugs and other fine retailers.
To receive a free brush head for the Ultreo, check out Send a Smile.
A few days after receiving the Ultreo, I heard the familiar sound the toothbrush makes when it’s time to switch sections of the mouth coming from the bathroom while I was making breakfast. I should have known my husband couldn’t keep his hands off of any sort of electrical gadget. Guess we’ll have to get an extra head. In the meantime, I’ll let him keep it for himself since he says “my mouth has never felt cleaner!” In fact, he tried to convince me that I should CHARGE people to enter our drawing to win one- it’s that good!
Feeling Lucky? Enter to win an Ultreo of your very own. It’s free to enter- all you have to do is leave a comment on why oral health care is so important (google it if you need to!) You have until midnight CST on Friday October 10th to enter. A winner will be selected by random number generator and notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond with their mailing address or an alternate will be drawn.
For an extra entry, blog about this giveaway then leave us a comment with the link.
PLEASE remember to leave an email address when commenting so that we have a way to contact you should you be the lucky winner. This info will not be used for any other reason.