One of my favorite places in my home, or, to be honest, the whole wide world, is my bed. I really like sleeping, especially in my own comfy cozy bed. There are several things that are essential for creating the perfect sleeping environment. For me, a good, firm mattress, a comfortable pillow, blackout curtains, and soft sheets are must-haves.
I used to think that sheets didn’t really matter. But they do. They really, really do. Sheets are right next to your skin so they should feel good against it! I recently discovered a brand that I instantly fell in love with. They’ve got a sense of humor with their pun-ny name AND they know their stuff when it comes to making the most comfortable bedding around.
Sheets & Giggles is based in Denver. Their Eucalyptus lyocell sheets are sustainably made via a lyocell process from the wood of Eucalyptus trees grown on sustainably managed, biodiverse farms. They don’t touch ancient or endangered forests. They plant two new trees on their farms every time one is harvested — and for each order received, they plant a new tree somewhere in the US that is in need of reforestation.
The sheets are hypoallergenic, breathable, self-cooling and naturally softer than cotton. Sheets & Giggles is one of the fastest-growing bedding brands in the U.S. and their Amazon reviews speak for themselves with an average of 4.6 stars out of 5 from over 1000 reviews.
I know you can’t feel them in person, so you’ll have to take my word along with the rest of the reviewers when I tell you that they are amazing. Seriously. Say goodbye to scratchy sheets and hello to the silky softness of Sheets & Giggles sheets. They come in all sizes in the following colors: Bright White, Pearl (Off-White), Charcoal Grey, Light Blue, Ocean Blue, Royal Purple, Midnight Navy, Mint Green.
Personally, I’m a sucker for grey. It’s my comfort color and always my top choice for sheets. For some reason grey just screams comfy cozy to me and I can’t wait to crawl into my bed at night and sandwich myself between these glorious sheets. All of the colors are really nice though. The brights are very vibrant. My grey sheets have a silvery sheen to them that is so pretty and makes them look super luxurious.
Another thing I love about Sheets & Giggles sheets is that they take the guesswork out of making the bed. The corners are labeled with a tag so you’ll get them on right the first time!
Sheets & Giggles offers free shipping to most US homes. They come in a purple reusable Eucalyptus drawstring sack that is the perfect size for a laptop or a yoga mat which I thought was a really nice touch. Mine also came with a matching Sheets & Giggles sleep mask that is really comfortable! My daughters love sleep masks because their bedrooms get more light than mine does but now I have one of my own for travel!
If you still need help making a decision on these sheets, here’s a little more info:
- 100% Eucalyptus Lyocell made from Eucalyptus trees renewably grown on sustainably managed, responsibly governed farms that don’t deplete natural Eucalyptus forests.
- Naturally softer, more breathable, and more moisture-wicking than cotton.
- Sustainably made. Using up to 96% less water than cotton sheets, each sheet set made saves an estimated 5 years’ worth of the average person’s drinking water vs a cotton set.
- Hypoallergenic, zero static, zero pesticides used.
- Extra deep pockets on the fitted sheets fit up to 20” thick mattresses comfortably, with the side benefit of fitting regular mattresses even better. Thick elastic runs all the way around.
- Riskless: free return shipping, no questions asked, no arbitrary time limits (the “try for 100 days” thing everyone else does is weird).
- Sheet Sets Include: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases.
- Split King includes 2 Twin XL fitted sheets, 1 King flat sheet, and 2 King pillowcases.
- Twin Regular and Twin XL sets have just 1 pillowcase.
- Designed in Denver, CO
Sheets & Giggles also offers sinfully soft eucalyptus duvet covers, extra pillowcases and throw blankets. You can also purchase flat or fitted sheets by themselves. I recommend buying two full sets. That way you can put a set immediately on the bed while the other set is being washed. Trust me, you won’t want to go a night without these once you give them a try! For more info, visit www.sheetsgiggles.com.
Complimentary product was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.
Feeling lucky? Enter to win a set of Sheets & Giggles by filling out the form below. Also, be sure to check out all of our other giveaways. NOTE: If you don’t leave your address, I won’t have a way to get your prize to you. If you need more guidance filling out this form, you can watch this video on how to enter Rafflecopter giveaways.
This giveaway is open until March 10, 2020 at 12:01 am EST to U.S residents.