When my kids were babies and toddlers I was super mindful about the foods they ate. I made their own baby food and always fed them nutritious snacks. Somehow as they got older we really slipped and they now think they are junk food junkies! I know I am responsible for the food that is available to them but it gets hard once they get a taste for less healthy options! It might be harder now but I’m still always on the lookout for snacks that are nutritious AND taste good so it’s easier for them to make better choices when it comes to the food they eat. One of my go-tos is Slammers.
Slammers Super Food Snacks are healthy and portable. They are great for pre-practice sports fuel, on-the-go snacking and school lunch sides. They’re an easily digestible energy source in a convenient squeeze pouch. The pouches don’t have cartoon characters or seem baby-ish like many similar products so my “big kids” aren’t too cool for them.
- Watermelon Kiwi Burst (7 grams of protein per pouch) – strawberry, kiwi, watermelon, apple, banana & beet
- Pomegranate Grape Crush (7 grams of protein per pouch) – grape, pomegranate, coconut, apple, banana & purple carrot
- EPIC – mangoes, bananas, oranges, carrots, Greek yogurt & real vanilla
- AWESOME – bananas, blueberries, strawberries, beets, acai, amaranth (a highly nutritious gluten-free grain)
- CHILL’N – bananas, blueberries, butternut squash, Greek yogurt & yumberry
- AMPED — apples, strawberries, cherries, chia and purple carrot
Feeling lucky? Enter to win Slammers Snacks by filling out the form below. Also, be sure to check out all of our other giveaways. NOTE: If you don’t leave your address, I won’t have a way to get your prize to you. If you need more guidance filling out this form, you can watch this video on how to enter Rafflecopter giveaways.
This giveaway is open until July 17, 2020 at 12:01 am EST to U.S residents.