Now that it’s August, I’m starting to gear up for Back-to-School. Aside from school supplies, my next biggest task is meal planning. Our schedules get really hectic once school is back in session. In addition to softball and baseball training, my three kids are also playing another sport — one soccer, one flag football, and one basketball. Needless to say, they’ll need some healthy fuel to keep them going! Slammers Super Food Snacks are one of my go-to pre-practice snacks and lunch sides. They’re healthy and portable!
Slammers Super Food Snacks were created for kids just like mine to provide organic fuel for active kids. They’re an easily digestible energy source in a convenient squeeze pouch. The pouches don’t have cartoon characters or seem baby-ish like many similar products so my “big kids” aren’t too cool for them.
- Watermelon Kiwi Burst (7 grams of protein per pouch) – strawberry, kiwi, watermelon, apple, banana & beet
- Pomegranate Grape Crush (7 grams of protein per pouch) – grape, pomegranate, coconut, apple, banana & purple carrot
- EPIC – mangoes, bananas, oranges, carrots, Greek yogurt & real vanilla
- AWESOME – bananas, blueberries, strawberries, beets, acai, amaranth (a highly nutritious gluten-free grain)
- CHILL’N – bananas, blueberries, butternut squash, Greek yogurt & yumberry
Feeling lucky? Enter to win PopCorners by filling out the form below. Also, be sure to check out all of our other giveaways. NOTE: If you don’t leave your address, I won’t have a way to get your prize to you. If you need more guidance filling out this form, you can watch this video on how to enter Rafflecopter giveaways.
This giveaway is open until August 14, 2018 at 12:01 am EST to U.S residents.