This post is sponsored by BODYARMOR as part of the Mom It Forward Influencer Network. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Growing up I was not athletic at all. The closest I came to sports was being on a bowling league. Then I married a sports fanatic and had three wonderful children. My life has changed drastically, and definitely for the better! Sports are now a huge part of my life. My kids participate in sports year round. When we aren’t one of the kid’s practices or games you can often find us supporting friends at their games or cheering on our college, high school or professional teams. Sports are a way of life!
My oldest, Jackson, is 10 and plays football, baseball and basketball. My girls, McKinley and Parker are 8 and 6 and play soccer, softball and basketball. We are always on the go and thus I’ve got packing down to an art. Here are my Sports Mom Must Haves:
- Small Soft Sided Cooler with Pockets — This keeps drinks cold and leaves room for all the essentials (below) so they are in one place for grab & go convenience.
- Band Aids — You never know when you might need one so I always keep a few on hand
- Sunscreen — I’ve got fair skinned kids and sports means a lot of time outside. I always keep them protected!
- Meds — We travel for sports so I always keep children’s meds like fever and pain reliever packed just in case
- Wipes — My kids are no longer babies but wipes come in handy for so many things!
- Paper Plates — We are often eating packed lunches on the sidelines and it’s nice to have a plate to put the food on
We live in Washington state which has a pretty mild climate. My kids always have a water bottle with them but during the summer months and for more intense practices, they need a little something more than water. BODYARMOR is our go-to sports drink for superior hydration. It’s made with coconut water, vitamins and potassium-packed electrolytes. Unlike many other sports drinks, it contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners so it’s the perfect alternative!
BODYARMOR comes in a great selection of flavors including fruit punch, orange mango, strawberry banana, tropical punch, blackout berry, mixed berry, grape, watermelon strawberry and lemonade. With natural flavors and sweeteners, they taste delicious and it’s really hard to pick a favorite!
BODYARMOR recently launched two new products: BODYARMOR LYTE and BODYARMOR Water. BODYARMOR LYTE has all the same nutrients as BODYARMOR. It is naturally sweetened and has only 20 calories per serving. It is the perfect drink to replenish your body after a quick run or gym glass. BODYARMOR Water was designed by athletes for athletes and is the brand of choice of James Harden, Mike Trout, Dustin Johnson, Andrew Luck, Richard Sherman, Dez Bryant, Anthony Rizzo, Buster Posey, Skylar Diggins and several others. In fact, Kobe Bryant is the number 3 shareholder in the company!
In the Seattle are you can find BODYARMOR at Safeway, Albertson’s, Fred Meyer, and QFC. Get a coupon here to save money on your next purchase!
Is your young athlete working to be the best? Check out how your athlete can become the next BODYARMOR athlete here: http://bit.ly/2rsSfFI