These days there are more ways than ever to get a cup of coffee. You’ve got your traditional pot brewers, pour overs, french presses, Keurig machines, espresso machines and many more! One of the newest ways to enjoy high end single-serve coffee is with Steeped, a full immersion brew method with no machines, no waste, guilt-free packaging and amazing flavor. This method works just like tea. With Steeped Coffee’s nitro sealed bags made using renewable and compostable materials you can enjoy freshly ground specialty coffee in a single serving size in just minutes.
Steeped Coffee is available in several different varieties including California Blend, Odyssey Blend, Sunrise Blend, Driftwood Blend and Sunrise Decaf. Whether you enjoy light, medium, dark or french roast, there’s a variety for you. Simply steep each Steeped Bag in hot water for about five minutes to allow the coffee to develop its distinctive body and flavor. There is no need for a machine, no waste, no clean up and no noise! When I opened my single serve package Steeped Coffee I was met with the divine aroma of good quality coffee. I inhaled deeply, enjoying that wonderful scent then brewed my first cup. The flavor was wonderful. I don’t like bitter coffee at all. Steeped Sunrise Blend did not disappoint with it’s smooth, fresh taste.
Steeped Coffee is great for daily use at home or on the go. It will be especially useful to me while traveling! I’ll be able to easily bring the coffee I love along with me whether it’s a camping trip, a family vacation or one of our many weekend softball or baseball tournaments.
Here’s a little fact you may not have known. Most coffee roasters don’t offer specialty roasted coffee in single-serve packaging because it is practically impossible to keep ground coffee fresh. It took seven years to perfect Steeped’s Nitro Sealed bags which replace nitrogen for oxygen which keeps the coffee as fresh as if it was just ground. I completely believe it because I tasted it! The coffee is delicious!
Features of Steeped Coffee include:
- 100% Specialty Coffee: quality coffee ethically sourced directly from farmers
- Nitro Sealed: removes oxygen, stopping the clock on freshly ground beans
- Ultrasonic Edges: no glue, staples, or wasted materials for max steeping
- Full Immersion Filter: non-GMO filters that regulate ideal water-in and maximum flavor-out
- Guilt-Free Packaging: made using plant-based renewable and compostable materials
- Micro Batching: roasted locally in small batches
- Precision Ground: consistent water-cooled grinding to the micron
- Pre-Portioned: consistent SCA recommended water-to-coffee ratios
- Just Add Water: single-serve convenience with no machines required
- Barista Approved: tested by multiple independent specialty coffee Q-graders for freshness, quality, and taste
You can find out more and get your hands on Steeped Coffee packs at www.steepedcoffee.com, various luxury hotels, top company break rooms, by asking your local retail stores to start carrying Steeped, or through any of the partnered specialty roasters now offering their own Steeped Packs with their coffee.
Complimentary product was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.
Feeling lucky? Enter to win Frappe Maker by filling out the form below. Also, be sure to check out all of our other giveaways. NOTE: If you don’t leave your address, I won’t have a way to get your prize to you. If you need more guidance filling out this form, you can watch this video on how to enter Rafflecopter giveaways.
This giveaway is open until April 15, 2019 at 12:01 am EST to U.S residents.