Last weekend at my daughter’s soccer game it was sunny and 70 degrees. This week at her game it was snowing. Winter has arrived early — we skipped right over fall! When the kids returned to school, we knew we’d need to protect ourselves better against germs. Now that cold and flu season has arrived, we need to step it up even more! Quantum Health, has offered these 5 simple tips to help keep your family healthy all winter long:
1. Keep it Clean: Frequently washing hands will help prevent viruses and bad bacteria from getting into your system. Make sure to lather and wash for at least 30 seconds before eating and after going to the bathroom. Wash under your fingernails too, where germs can easily hide. As a backup, carry hand sanitizer with you for those times you are not able to wash up.
2. Eat Good, Feel Good: Eating healthy goes a long way towards boosting your immune system. Cut back on the sweets and get plenty of vitamins and minerals into your diet. Fresh fruits, veggies, lean meats and fish all contain necessary nutrients to keep you strong and healthy.
3. Relax and Recharge: Don’t let stress get the better of you. Stress not only impairs your immune system but can lead to unhealthy habits. When you find your stress levels are too high, take a moment to relax. Don’t forget to recharge with a good night’s rest too. Getting at least seven hours of sleep will keep your body running right and fighting off germs.
4. Work it: The weather may keep you inside, but that doesn’t mean you can’t fit some exercise into your day. Get a gym membership, follow an at-home workout routine or shovel snow. Even 15 minutes each day will strengthen your body to better withstand illness.
5. Think TheraZinc: Even when you think you’ll be fine, it’s always good to get an extra measure of zinc to keep you feeling your best. Not only are TheraZinc lozenges made up of premium ingredients and flavors, but they are easy to keep on hand for when you need them.
TheraZinc Loznges are such an easy way to protect yourself. They come in two fantastic flavors — Blood Orange and Elderberry Raspberry. They are formulated with zinc gluconate to help support your immune system when you need that extra boost. Elderberry Raspberry also contains organic elderberry and organic honey while the Blood Orange flavor contains organic marshmallow root, organic slippery elm, and echinacea.Up to 12 of these great tasting lozenges can be consumed by an adult and 6 lozenges for ages 12-17 per day to help boost their immune system.
Sometimes getting sick is unavoidable. That’s where the Quantum Health Cough Relief comes in. This product looks the same but comes in different flavors and is formulated to help suppress cough and soothe the throat. Choose from Bing Cherry or Meyer Lemon & Honey. Both contain soothing menthol that really help ease the discomfort of a sore throat. Ages 5 and up can use these lozenges every 2 hours to relieve symptoms.
I like to keep these organic lozenges on hand for my family during the fall and winter months to boost our immune systems and help us through colds. In addition to the tips above, we make sure to stay well hydrated with plenty of water. I also like to run my essential oil diffuser with oil blends like Thieves and Purification for more natural immune boosting .
Complimentary products were provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are my own. I was compensated for my time. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.
Feeling lucky? Enter to win a TheraZinc prize pack by filling out the form below. Also, be sure to check out all of our other giveaways. NOTE: If you don’t leave your address, I won’t have a way to get your prize to you. If you need more guidance filling out this form, you can watch this video on how to enter Rafflecopter giveaways.
This giveaway is open until November 13, 2017 at 12:01 am EST to U.S residents.