I tried the strawberry flavor of Yoplait Greek. It’s texture is thicker than that of most yogurts. I actually like mine more custard style so this was great. The flavor was slightly blander (not as sweet) than most yogurt than I’m used to but I’ll take it considering the nutritional value. Since I’m pregnant and having a tough time getting protein due to food aversions, I love that this yogurt is packed with 12 grams of protein. Also surprising to me is the fact that this yogurt is fat free! Perfect for all types of diets!
About Yoplait Greek yogurt
- Yoplait® Greek yogurt, the newest option from America’s number one yogurt brand, has a unique, thick & creamy texture with the great taste expected from Yoplait
- Each cup contains 12 grams of protein, 2 times that of the leading yogurt
- Now, Yoplait offers a new Greek yogurt with 0 grams of fat
- Yoplait Greek is the only leading brand of Greek yogurt with vitamins A and D
- Flavors: Strawberry, Blueberry, Honey Vanilla and Plain
- At a suggested retail price of $1.19, Yoplait Greek is affordable, when compared to similar Greek yogurt products, and available at major grocery stores nationwide
- Package Size: 6 oz.
Get a coupon for $.30 off one cup of Yoplait Greek Yogurt here.
*This coupon offer for a free cup of Yoplait Greek yogurt is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, and Tennessee.
VIP coupons, mini microsite, gift pack, information and additional gift pack were provided for this review by Yoplait and MyBlogSpark all opinions expressed are our own. We were not compensated in any other way for this review. See Mommies with Cents disclosure policy for more details.
Now that you’ve gotten your coupon, enter to win a Yoplait Greek “Nourish Your Inner Goddess” gift pack, which includes some great items that will help you relax. Enter to win by filling out the form below. Also, be sure to check out all of our other giveaways here.