My husband and I are both big fans of Chinese food. At home, we like to have what we call “Chinese Feast”, a full spread including several different main dishes, fried rice, egg rolls and pot stickers. Crazy Cuizine makes it super easy to prepare our feast because they offer a variety of fully cooked chicken, beef and pork dishes. Best of all, they’re high in protein and free of preservatives, trans-fat and MSG. The dishes can be prepared in 15 minutes or less and are great served with a veggie and rice sides. They’re also really great as appetizers at parties!
Here’s more information about each of the available varieties:
- Mandarin Orange Chicken – one of Crazy Cuizine’s most popular products, this dish features lightly battered, sliced chicken breast in a delicately-sweet Mandarin orange sauce.
- Teriyaki Chicken – a classic family favorite featuring steamed white meat chicken in a mouth-watering Crazy Cuizine original teriyaki sauce.
- General Tso’s Chicken – based off the authentic Hunan recipe, this delectable dish usually found in buffets or Chinese restaurants can now be made in your own home.
- Korean BBQ Chicken – a delicious authentic Korean-inspired dish features tender, all-natural chicken breast topped with CrazyCuizine’s signature Korean BBQ spicy sauce.
- Potstickers – available as pork or chicken, these juicy dumplings are bursting with flavor and are a perfect crowd pleaser for your next get-together.
Crazy Cuizine products are really easy to work with. You can add your own ingredients to make them your own or serve them as-is, over a bed of rice or with your favorite sides. They’re perfect for lunch or dinner and the flavor, combined with the convenience makes them a winner at our house, especially on busy nights! We’re particularly fond of the Mandarin Orange Chicken with fried Potstickers — something even our kids will eat!
You can find out more about these products at www.dayleefoods.com/crazy_cuizine.
Feeling lucky? Enter to win Crazy Cuizine full value product coupons by filling out the form below.
Also, be sure to check out all of our other giveaways. NOTE: if you are having trouble with the mandatory entry on the form below, click “Do it!” first. Then the form will pop up to enter your info. If you don’t leave your address, I won’t have a way to get your prize to you. If you need more guidance, you can watch this video on how to enter Rafflecopter giveaways.
This giveaway is open until June 27, 2013 at 12:01 am EST to U.S residents.
Your information is confidential and used for contacting the winner and prize fulfillment purposes only.
A complimentary product/service was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.