Pharmavite, the makers of Nature Made and SOYJOY recently introduced a new nutritional supplement – Voots Veggie-Fruit Tarts! Since my kids tend to be picky eaters (like most kids their age) I worry that they aren’t getting everything they need. Supplements for kids help give me a little peace of mind.
Antioxidants are believed to keep the immune system healthy and help our body’s defense systems. You can give your kids an added boost in the form of Voots Veggie-Fruit Tarts. Voots are made with a blend of 11 different fruits and vegetables including:
- green beans
- sweet potatoes.
- An adorable t-shirt featuring the Voots brand fruit and veggie characters
- A reusable lunch bag to help pack up those healthy meals for your kids as they head back to class
- A pencil sharpener to keep writing utensils in tip-top shape
- A magnet and picture frame that can be posted around your favorite photo on the fridge
- A temporary tattoo that your child can wear in pride
- And… a 45-day supply of Voots Veggie-Fruit Tarts!
Enter the giveaway by filling out the form below. Also, be sure to check out all of our other giveaways. NOTE: if you are having trouble with the mandatory entry on the form below, click “Do it!” first. Then the form will pop up to enter your info. If you don’t leave your address, I won’t have a way to get your prize to you. If you need more guidance, you can watch this video on how to enter Rafflecopter giveaways.
This giveaway is open until October 31, 2012 at 12:01 am EST to U.S residents.
Your information is confidential and used for contacting the winner and prize fulfillment purposes only.
A complimentary product/service was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. See Mommies With Cents disclosure policy for more details.